12 Travel Beauty Hacks To Make Travelling Easier
Traveling to new parts of the world is an incredible experience. But it can be a nightmare to pack your beauty regimen that you have perfected at home for years.
From packing your favorite perfume to keeping toiletries from exploding, there are hacks you can implement to maintain your routine (and sanity) while on the road.
Here are some of the best travel beauty tips that will save you time and space in your suitcase:
1. Taking your big bottles of perfumes is a bad idea. Instead, transfer your perfume to small sample bottles such as our Distinct Scent atomizer.
2. Use old contact lens covers to store liquid makeup, lotions, and creams.
3. Pack essentials like toothpaste into small-labeled bottles such as an empty eyedropper.
4. When packing liquids, open the lid and insert a plastic wrapper in between. Tighten around the plastic and the contents are less likely to leak.
5. Pack liquid items inside small straws and add little labels.
6. Place a cotton swab inside blush, eye shadow, and powder foundation so they don’t crack.
7. Use folder clips to secure sharp objects like your shaving razor.
8. Bring a clothespin to prop up your toothbrush.
9. Pack a package of oil absorbing sheets; they take off any oil from your face throughout the day.
10. Keep your bobby pins in a Tic Tac container to keep from losing them.
11. If you bring some hot styling tool, tuck it into a potholder to protect other items in your suitcase.
12. Take multipurpose beauty products. A soft pink lipstick, for example, can be used as a blush, eye shadow, and lipstick. Pack coconut oil for an intensive conditioner, moisture your cuticles, remove your makeup and more!